Mooroolbark, house 6
Two brand new fully accessible villa units currently under construction - features will include assist technology, open plan living, BBQ and outdoor setting for 6 people, an undercover area, and beautiful north facing landscaped gardens.Supported by qualified staff who have many years of experience, these new dwellings offer future residents excellent amenity offering brand new housing with state of the art facilities.
Features and amenities
Two brand new fully accessible villa units currently under construction - features will include open plan living, BBQ and outdoor setting for 6 people, an undercover area, and beautiful north facing landscaped gardens.
All three bedrooms will feature private ensuits and built in robes.
Nearby places and transportation
- Local Parks (200 metres), walking tracks, lake lots of room for outdoor exercise
- Mooroolbark Activity Centre
- Mooroolbark Train Station (City to Lilydale town centre)
- Medical Clinics available in short distance
- Buses to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre and Lilydale town centre
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) information
- SDA design category:
- SDA building type:
Supported Independant Living (SIL)
- SDA location:
- Onsite Overnight Assistance (OOA):
- Number of SDA residents:
- N/A - currently under construction
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- The house currently offers a sleepover model and shared support.
- Provider: St John of God Accord
Thank you for filling in the form.