Brighton East, house 6
Features and amenities
- Five bedrooms (plus staff sleepover room and ensuite)
- Built in robes in all bedrooms
- 1 Main bathroom has shower and bath
- Bathroom with shower
- Dining room with TV area
- Large lounge room
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Open plan kitchen and meals area
- Area in backyard with outdoor setting and BBQ
- Front door accessed by steps, current plans to have a ramp installed to use instead of steps
Nearby places and transportation
This home is positioned only moments away from Landcox Park. Ample opportunities to stroll around the lake, go walking on trails enjoy BBQs. The park offers a great place to catch up with family and friends and for outdoor exercise. Eight minutes by car is Brighton Beach with its distinctive bathing boxes and foreshore lined with palm trees, gardens and open lawns. A pedestrian path runs along much of the foreshore. Also close by are the Bay Street shops, cafes, medical clinic and North Brighton station. For more shopping options, a bus stop located 500m from the house will take you to Southland Shopping Centre.
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) information
- SDA design category:
- SDA building type:
- SDA location:
- Onsite Overnight Assistance (OOA):
- Number of SDA residents:
- The current residents are male aged between 30 to 40 years who enjoy, music, sports, trains/trams, visiting local shops, sports centres for swimming and their own company as well.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- The house currently offers a sleepover model and shared support.
- Provider: St John of God Accord
Thank you for filling in the form.