Brighton East, house 1
Generously proportioned, including open plan living, a fully equipped kitchen, with bathrooms and five bedrooms.
Features and amenities
- Five generous sized bedrooms. Ensuites between two bedrooms, one bedroom with own ensuite
- Built in Hoists in two bathrooms, going into three bedrooms.
- Hand rails are located in the toilets and bathrooms.
- Wide hallways and doorways
- No stairs at entry or exit points
- Raised vegetable garden beds
- Fire sprinklers
- Smart TV’s in all bedrooms and lounge room
- Sensors in rooms for overnight support
- Fingerprint technology for walk in pantry
- Access controls on front and back door
- Echo dot unit in each bedroom
- 2 x Echo show units
- Camera for front gate, two units in house to open gate
- Sensor lighting in each bedroom for night time
- 2 x Induction stove tops
- Large open plan living area for kitchen/dining and lounge room
- Generous storage in dining area and front lounge room
- Front lounge area with kitchenette
Add technology features
- Five bedrooms, largest of which is accessible
- Built in robes in all bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, one is accessible
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Open plan kitchen and meals area
- Area in backyard with outdoor setting and BBQ
Nearby places and transportation
This home is positioned only moments away from Landcox Park. Ample opportunities to stroll around the lake, go walking on trails enjoy BBQs. The park offers a great place to catch up with family and friends and for outdoor exercise. Eight minutes by car is Brighton Beach with its distinctive bathing boxes and foreshore lined with palm trees, gardens and open lawns.
A pedestrian path runs along much of the foreshore. Also close by are the Bay Street shops, cafes, medical clinic and North Brighton station. For more shopping options, a bus stop located 500m from the house will take you to Southland Shopping Centre.
Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) information
- SDA design category:
High physical support
- SDA building type:
Group Home (GH)
- SDA location:
- Onsite Overnight Assistance (OOA):
- Number of SDA residents:
- The current residents are male and female aged between 30 to 40 years who enjoy, music, sports, games, puzzles, trains/trams and their own company as well. Movie afternoons/nights are popular, as well as BBQ’s on the weekends with everyone playing their part. Clients enjoy cooking, and picking the vegetables from their own garden to use in meals. Clients also enjoy helping out around the house with chores, and are all supported and encouraged to do their bit. With lovely parks and cafes within walking distance, clients are known as regulars and enjoy chatting with the others in the neighbourhood.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- The house currently offers a sleepover model and shared support.
- Provider: St John of God Accord
Thank you for filling in the form.